WKE Italia supports its customers, including international legal framework providing advice in all areas of corporate law, commercial and administrative, both nationally and internationally. The company operates in a coordinated transnational operations, assisting international clients and proposing the most appropriate solutions, taking into account their specific needs in light of the requirements of local legislation.
Areas of competences are:
- Finance and Bank Recruitment
- Intellectual Property & Information Technology
- Public Law
- Real Estate
- Environment and Energy Law
- Corporate Governance e Compliance
PLANNING AREA – PREVENTATIVE MEASURES
- Insurance and social security planning.
- Fiscal, real estate, insurance planning.
- Planning for the protection of total assets as potential causes of aggression.
ECONOMIC ANALYSIS BUDGETING
WKE organises Business Plan for the establishment and development of new initiative, anticipating financial requirement of business and confirming the best terms for: financing, leasing, factoring, loans and other banking operations included subsidized loan.
FINANCIAL TOOLS – BANK MANAGEMENT
Subsidized loan: assistance in identification and use of regional, national and community subsidized loan. Corporate Finance through: financing, leasing, factoring, bank guaranty, loans and other inancial tools ad hoc. Accompanying and support for choosing the best sources for access to credit for purchase of installation, tools and equipments, restructuring of buildings, having currency, buying provisions, settle down liabilities.
Economic and Financial planning: rationalization of costs regarding financial management and evaluation of corporate rating.
Support for the establishment / development of companies: analysis and studies of economic-financial feasibility plans, preparation of investment programs hark back to main founding sources.
- Development of the overall portfolio with the gathering of positions declared by the customer and relative risk analysis.
- Daily monitoring of risk and periodic reporting about situation of the current portfolio.